Perfected over more that 5 years in the Furniture Upholstery Cleaning Business, Super Power uses a multistage Residential and Commercial Furniture Upholstery Cleaning Process:————-
- We begin by hand-sponging into the upholstery fabric our exclusive blend of soil emulsifying, spot removing and deodorizing cleaning agents.
- We immediately follow with our high-powervacuum extractor to suck out all loosened fabric soils, cleaning solution and odors out to our recovery tank for safe disposal.
- We repeat both stages of this process over heavy soil areas to achieve the best possible results.
- We apply 3M Scotchgard Fabric Protector at additional charge upon request.
- Average drying time is 1 to 2 hours or less.
- Super Power guarantees your Furniture Upholstery Fabrics will never be cleaner or look better.
- NOTE: Some fabrics may be too delicate to clean with our method, in which case we’ll test clean before proceeding.
- And be sure to tell us in advance about any known stains, mold, sun fading, odors or other unusual conditions or damage that you are aware of.
Professional Carpet Cleaning Services
Keep Your Carpets Looking Brand New
It happens all the time. You install new carpet or buy a home and fall in love with the floors. Then, over time, they start to look dingy. The colors change, stains start to appear, and the whole room just starts to look a little drab. Don’t let that happen to your home! Carpets are a main focus in any room, and it is important that you keep them looking fresh. With the professional help from the professionals of The Cleaning Authority, you can.
We know that carpets often carry a lot of grime and dirt—and they can be a breeding ground of allergens and germs. With our residential cleaning services, we can use our professional equipment to keep your carpet looking amazing and your home healthy. At The Cleaning Authority, we believe that our services can be more than just efficient—we also believe they can be eco-friendly. That is why we are one of the only companies to use cleaning products that are environmentally responsible. We also use HEPA filtration vacuums. With our environmentally-conscious cleaning methods, we can not only deliver a fantastic clean, but we can help shield your family from exposure to potentially harmful cleaning chemicals.